So this was my first time spending any real time in Germany and well
it didn't disappoint. I really liked it the feel of Munich and it's
people and most certainly the beer. I never thought I would just be
putting down liters of beer so easily. A true life accomplishment. The
day we got in we hit up a palace, a church where we climbed up the
tower to get a good view over the whole city, walked around a bit and
then went to the famous haufbrauhaus which I may have just spelled
wrong? The beer was great. The 2nd liter I ordered was a mix of the
hef beer with lemonade and let's just say that I now have a new drink
of choice. Our 2nd day we went to the deuches museum which was a huge
tech museum and was right up my alley compared to most other museums.
Also one of the rare times i got to be proud of rochester there was
rochester kodak stuff everywhere. After that we went over to the
olympic center which was pretty cool to see the stadium and such over
there. Pretty crazy to think about the history there and all around
this city. BMW headquarters was also over in this area so we went and
checked that out which was real cool. I want their now hydrogen car
now. That took up most the day so we got back to the hostel and went
to the augustiner brewery for dinner and of course more beer. Just a
tip for anyone who ends up going there, you may think the pretzals on
the table are free, they're not. The wombats hostel we were staying at
has a pretty solid bar and hangout area so we went back and while
Marissa was responsible and went to bed, I drank more beer. It was a
great time. Met a lot of cool people. But now I'm on the train to
Berlin hungover and that sucks. I guess I'll just need to get a beer
in Berlin asap. Later.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment