Thursday, January 8, 2009
Port O' Call
After checking into our hotel we went down the street this place called the port o call. I would normally call it a bar but in utah its called a "social club" and you have to pay a membership fee to get in. It was only 4 bucks for the both us for a temp membership so it wasn't too bad but still pretty weird. We asked the guy at the front what this was all about and he just said that "the mormons just want more money." So yea mormons are now even weirder in our eyes and to be honest I think one of them owes us 4 dollars. But whatever we are in the "social club" watching the national championship and drinking their weaker 3-2 beer. Nothing compared to what we drank in toronto. Oh and they have buffalo wings that weren't half bad. Its a lil empty in here which may just be because this place is huge but I'm just going to blame the mormons. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kyle, you should be a writer (comedy). Your blog comments are hilarious. I have been emailing the blog site to my friends. They love you and Matt.
ReplyDeleteCould they hold their own next to Duffs?
ReplyDelete