So off you go! I saw that the Sabres won last night which I'm sure made you happy. Be safe you two. I'll be watching your progress just as I am watching the weather reports in the Pacific northwest.
How's it goin? Just texted Jacklyn to get details on how to cook those succulent ribs. Hope the turkey sandwiches were good! Be safe boys. Love, Momma H
So off you go! I saw that the Sabres won last night which I'm sure made you happy. Be safe you two. I'll be watching your progress just as I am watching the weather reports in the Pacific northwest.
ReplyDeleteLaura
How's it goin? Just texted Jacklyn to get details on how to cook those succulent ribs. Hope the turkey sandwiches were good! Be safe boys.
ReplyDeleteLove, Momma H
We need pics! you pourin another brew on your bros head here in denver? too bad i missed that one lol
ReplyDeletethe tire guy