Sunday, January 11, 2009

No I would not like a ceaser

So apparently tOmatoe tomAtoe are indeed different in vancouver thanks to the backwards canadians. The ceaser is quite literally the worst drink I have ever tasted. The drink is made with vodka and tomAtoe juice which is tomatoe and clam juice, and garnished with a pepperocini and you guessed it....a waxed bean. If you ever go to vancouver don't be fooled into ordering this horrific beverage. the bartender said she would make a good one for us but it was foul. To make matters worse, we were asked the next day if we wanted a ceaser while watching the game hungover and we both nearly vommited.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle and Matt, Congradulations on completing your trip. The blog was awesome and brought smiles to many people. I felt I was there with you and enjoying the trip myself. Just one question --- Who the hell is Dirk Diggler?

    ReplyDelete